Each time you do a quiz, if is different.  Questions are generated randomly, so repeating the same tests can be a useful tool for learning.   No information is sent on line or kept about you or your answers, it is done by a mathematical formula in your browser.

I plan to make more quizzes on this blog.  I am deciding on which to do next: Polish Phrases, Common Everyday Words, the Culture and Customs in Poland, in-dept History about the Ages, Kings and Eras. If you have and suggestions please comment and if you find any mistakes please let me know.  Make comments in the comment section below about this blog and the quizzes.

4 comments:

  1. I am aware of one possible issue: When the answers are checked after completing a quiz, the bottom recent posts shows page can not be displayed. It doesn't cause any real problems or effect any of the functionality of the quizzes or results, but I am looking in to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found a solution to the above issue and am looking to implementing it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The issue is now all fixed. I also made a few other improvements while "at it", to some scripts! Without this minor "mishaps" I may not have decided to do the other improvements that I did! Well, at least NOT TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dzień Dobry" answer "Good Morning" also Afternoon, really means "Good Day", who says Good day? but I will change it!

    ReplyDelete